Kit will come with a small compressor. Ideal for inflating airbags and other low air-flow rate tasks such as an air-locker. Due to its small size it can be conveniently stored inside the cab or in a drawer unit. Not suitable for inflating tyres.
This kit has digital LED display with electric push buttons that operate the bags. Each bag has an up button and a down button, so you can control each bag independently. Each of the buttons operate a 12v electronic air valve solenoid. The up solenoid opens and lets air in from compressor to the bag, alternatively the down solenoid opens and lets air out of the bag. The LED gauge has 2 readings – one per bag. It has electronic senders that connect to the air bag lines. The gauge mounts into a facia panel that also facilitates the up/down buttons. There is a manifold (junction) that splits from compressor to the 2 bags but also has a pressure switch to sense the back pressure for the compressor. When it reaches max pressure (like bags not being inflated) the compressor will automatically turn off. It will automatically restart when pressure drops (like when bag is being inflated).
Comes with all the air fittings such as the T pieces so you can hook into your existing air lines and also mount up the solenoids. Comes with an easy to follow diagram and fitting instructions.
We also sell air tanks too. Be sure to check those out.
- Voltage: 12 Volt.
- Maximum Current: 16 Amps.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 130 PSI.
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI.
- No Oil – means it can be mounted upside down or on its side.
- Air Filter maybe cleaned and mounted in a different location like away from water
- No plastic internal parts
- 1/4″ BSP air outlet
- Check Valve on air outlet – means air wont leak back through compressor when off
- Dimensions: 155 (L) x 85 (W) x 130 (H)